Why give money to CURE Childhood Cancer?
For those who share our vision of finding cures for childhood cancer, CURE is worthy of your investment for many reasons:
- We are focused 100% on children’s cancer efforts
- Our work and support is based in the state of Georgia
- More than half of our funding goes directly to children’s cancer research – to support basic and clinical research efforts
- CURE is funding critical research at the AFLAC Cancer Center and Blood Disorders Services of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and Emory University School of Medicine
- We support local research that positively affects research on a global scale
- We fund the work of some of the most talented scientists in the field of pediatric oncology
- We offer innovative programs that address the critical and urgent needs of pediatric cancer patients and their families
- We’re involved in the training of future doctors and researchers who will continue the research efforts
- CURE is committed to educating the public about childhood cancer
- We provide continuing education and training opportunities to nurses and other caregivers who care for children with cancer
There are various ways that you can donate to CURE Childhood Cancer. We accept individual and corporate donations of all amounts. We encourage you to review the links below for more information.