Today’s sponsor for our Open Arms meals at the Egleston and Scottish Rite campus locations is local partner, Equifax. They have taken a fun approach to providing today’s meals by partnering with a number of local Atlanta chefs to prepare boxed lunches for the families! Equifax employees will volunteer their time today to help distributed the lunches to the families.
Here is a list of some of the folks that are involved with providing today’s food:
· East Lake Golf Club – Chef Michael Deihl
· Sysco Foodservice
· Imperial Fez – Chef Rafih Benjelloun
· LMSC, Inc – Chef Curtis H. Hicks, Jr.
· Hospitality Education Foundation of GA (HEFG) – Lee Gray
· Dietz & Watson – Brian Froman
· Kellogg’s – Leslie Fight
· Phoenix Wholesale – Roy Collins
· Tropical Fruit & Nut – Hal Saxby
· Blue Frog Foods – Chef David Reid
· City Café & Bakery – Chef Jorge Schatte
We are so thankful for companies like Equifax who volunteer & sponsor CURE Childhood Cancer and our Open Arms Program – so many thanks to you all!