- $25 provides a CURE Travel Tote, packed with important resources, for a family at the time of diagnosis
- $60 feeds 10 hospitalized children or their caregivers a hot, nutritious dinner
- $100 furnishes a month of transportation to a child to get to the clinic for treatment
- $500 helps one family with out of pocket medical costs, such as copays and prescriptions
- $800 sends 4 families to CURE’s bereavement weekend, pairing them with caring professionals to help them come to terms with their grief
- $5000 covers one month of training for a fellow in pediatric oncology and academic cancer research
Why give money to CURE Childhood Cancer?
- We are focused 100% on children’s cancer efforts
- More than half of our funding goes directly to children’s cancer research – to support basic and translational research efforts
- We fund the work of some of the most talented scientists in the field of pediatric oncology
- We offer innovative programs which address the critical and urgent needs of pediatric cancer patients and their families
- We’re involved in the training of future doctors and researchers who will continue a career in academic research
There are many ways you can donate to CURE Childhood Cancer. We accept individual and corporate donations of all amounts. We also accept donations in the form of stock. Click here to learn more about stock donations.