Join us for CAN Dance for Cancer, a community dance event benefiting CURE Childhood Cancer.
The 4th annual community dance event unites the Atlanta dance community to raise funds for the Nancy Falco Fund that provides support to a family that is currently battling cancer. This year 80% of the profits from CAN Dance for Cancer will go to a family, while the remaining 20% will be donated to CURE.
The event takes place on June 2nd in celebration of National Cancer Survivors Day and will include live music, dance lessons, performances, food and a dance party.
CAN Dance for Cancer
June 2, 2012
At the Defoor Centre
1710 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Tickets cost $20 in advance, $30 day-of, and $10 for children ages 2-15. Your ticket includes a buffet-style dinner, live music, “Dips, Tricks, & Spins” dance lesson, performances by top Atlanta dancers, and a dance party with a local DJ. Please dress in cocktail attire and join us from 5:00pm – 10:00 pm for this fun night! Click here for tickets.